- At UZ Brussel we have more than 400 servers running of which most are virtual (> 85%). These servers have each their own specifications with accompanying software and links;
- Sometimes a corresponding database is included with the software that runs on the server. This database runs on one of our central MS SQL clusters;
- The mapping of versions (OS, software, ...), links, contact details is now done via an excel list.
- You will be part of a multifunctional team of system administrators with knowledge of Windows, Vmware, Exchange, Solaris, RedHat, Netapp storage, ...
- To create an overview of these servers, we would like to use a search engine developed via an internal website;
- The objective is to have an administrative overview where input can also be given through automation;
- The result is an easy-to-manage web tool that looks nice..
- Development of a Webtool;
- Frontend: Angular, React.JS, Vue.JS
- Middleware: Spring Boot (Java), Django/Flask (Python)
- Backend: Microsoft SQL Server / Sybase ASE
- Knowledge of scripting with PowerShell is a plus
Experience after internship
- full stack experience: frontend / backend / database
- An unpaid internship of at least 6 weeks and 4-5 days a week.
- Apply by clicking on the link below;
- If you have questions, please call Robin Demesmaeker on 02 477 69 53.