- The informatics nurses have a number of basic tools to manage the content and layout of the electronic nursing record autonomously without IT intervention. Based on the thesaurus of the various care elements, overviews/GUIs can be defined which are dynamically generated.
- The content of GUI's are saved as a tree structure. These GUI's may differ in function of department specific requirements.
- All changes in the resource files of the electronic nursing record are combined in a new release version to avoid direct impact on the end user. Several informatics nurses have access to these basis tools and changes are performed spread over time.
- Before a new version is activated in the production system environment, the changes must be tested in a test environment.
- Currently, the GUI's of the different versions and departments can't be compared.
- This complicates the production testing of a new version. The objective of this project is to develop a tool for comparison of the GUI’s.
- An unpaid internship of at least 8 weeks and 4 to 5 days a week.
- Apply by clicking on the link below;
- If you have questions, please call Ann Van Springel on 02 477 69 74.