- In the hospital various devices are used which measure parameters of the patients. In order to make these parameters available to the treating health professionals, it is necessary to consolidate these parameters in the electronic patient file of Primuz, the hospital information system of the UZ Brussel.
- To study and prototype a framework that allows in a simple way, starting from a communication protocol, to connect these devices.
- There already exists a framework to deliver the raw data to Primuz. The system to be developed will be in line..
- An unpaid internship of at least 6 weeks and 4-5 days a week.
- Apply by clicking on the link below;
- If you have questions, please call Jos Bellen on 24 477 69 76